l.o.v.e

 Its been a long time that I’m not update my blog..
Sometime I’m busy and sometime I’m lazy to update it..XD~
hahahahahXD..
I’m  in holiday mood!!!yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!
hahahaXD
But after this, there’s no holiday in a month ..
Its…ok..
As long I can msg with mr.H…
What? Who mr.H??
hahahXD
sommmmmeeeeeoonnneeee,hhhhuuuummmaaaaannnn…
hahahaXD
well..
now is global warming or what??cause weather  keep change recently..
more people got fever..
sometime its sunny..uhmm..i mean  TOOOOOOOOO  sunny!!O.O
I don’t  like this weather..make me felt wanna faint  everytime I walk..
Rain??..hmm..ita take time to raining..
I don’t know why..
2012??no no no..
I didn’t trust that..O.o’’..
Hey hey..
Woa..
hahahaXD
…….
…..
…
…bluuuurrrrr…
Oh yea!!there is a stalker keep disturbing me..
I don’t know what type of guy he is..
He deaf or what?..
I said to him..i already got someone in my heart..
Why it so hard to him to understand it??
He making story about my relationship with him!!
D:<!!!
I really mad when he make up story that i am his girlfriend!!!
I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m  nearly to slap him but..
I still respect him as friend.. that’s why I wont do that..
Am I too kind or what till now he seems want to pick up fight with me??
Or maybe he really want me to slap him..?..
If he want,he can ask for it..don’t be a coward..
Only brave in front of his friends but a chicken when there’s no one to back up him..
Isssshhhh!!!LOOSER!!
I never hate someone that way in my whole life..
He’s the first one!!
I hate when someone rude to me..
I’m easy to close with someone,but..i’m easily to hate someone too
So..WATCH OUT!!!!
>:)..
Hehehe..ok2!
Stop talking bout that guy..making my mood worst..
Huhuhuhuhuhuhu~~~~~~~~~
Holiday holiday holiday~~~~
Hehehe..
What??..huhu~
>.>…
Stop staring at me!!
hahaXD
what?..i look crazy??hahahhahahahahXD
no I’m not!!
Hehehe..
Noooottttthhhhiinnnggg..
Just thinking bout something..
This month ill be busy again with performance and presentation..
Busy busy busy!!
uh waaa!!!
I hope I still have time to online for a while..
Hehe..
Cant live without internet,,
Msg msg msg!!
my hand busy with phones..
2 hand,2 phones..
hahahXD
then, night, will busy with surfing internet..
hahahXD
such a busy girl..
hey hey..
Aloha Wtin (my daughter/son)..XD
Sooooooooo hiao!!!hahahaXD
keep staring at her  ‘wife’..hahaXD
sometime..she ignore me when she’s talking to her..
How come..hahahaXD
Its ok..like mother like daughter right??
Hey hey..no no..
I’m not hiao..hahahXD
Hehehe…
Ooooohhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhh huhhh..
TinierMe!! I think I wanna quit it..
But I cant!!!!
*sigh*…..=_=’’’
Nevermind..forget it..
O.O…
kk..
uhmmm………
update..update..UPDATE!!
hahahXD
I don’t know what I wanna type now..
SMILE!!!!
CAUSE SOMEONE LOVE YOU!!!
 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3…
Hahaha..ok..enough for today..
Hehe..muahX~!!!
miss u!!love u!!
to my..heheheh
…………………………………………………………………………………………………(white.bttrfly)(3/9/2011)[8:21pm]

0 comments:

Post a Comment