again!!

Uuuuuupppdaaaaatttteeeee!!!!
For today~~
hehehe..
Dear blog..hahahah..ok..uhmm..
I give ya a name..
Uh humm..
Dear nunu??dear me??hahahahahXD
dear deer??o.O’’’
Dear diary,,<----------- =3=..same meaning..
Bla bla bla..whatever..
Hehe..
MORNING,AFTERNOON,EVENING,NIGHT!!!
Hehehe..lemme tell ya my day for today (10/3/2011)..

In the MORNING………..
School like always..oh hoh!!
Today I take history exam!!heheh..
Its easy but..i’m sleepy when taking the exam..hahahahahXD
not enough sleep or what..idk either..
But I always sleepy aroun 11am..XD
Hahaha..then chit chat with my ‘daughter/son’..
I didn’t talk recently with most of my classmate..but today they talking to me..
And keep asking me..idk y..
Weird huh??
Since I’m drawing in class that day..
Weirdo..
But it a good impression to me….
*on my shoulder area..suddenly I felt pain..what’s wrong??*

In the Afternoon..
Back home late..cause my lil brother walk out from school like a turtle..
Sooooo slllloooowww..
He thought he’s a model do him?O.O
Then home..
Open my handphone then msg with kei..
He didn’t go to school today..so I msg with him whole day..
Uhh..kmk mok mlepsnya..xsggup mek nk mlukak ati ny..
Gk pun..maybe mek 2 xdtkdirkn sama..
Ny bait..tp yalah..
Xmok mek..gk pun ny gik mudak bah.
Peyy..
Gney tok??
Pts ow?tp xsmpe ati..
Hmm..tlg!!..
Msg with kei,miyu,anjho,and anim..
My phone so busy today..:D
But..hmm..
Nothing..
*didn’t felt pain again*


In the EVENING….
Msg msg msg msg..
Then go to town..buy kitchen stuff..then home again..
Msg msg msg…
Then help mom cook..
Then typing this..in pc..
Nothing fun much..
*I felt the pain again but it for a while*

In the NIGHT..
Idk yet..
Now,I just hope mr.H msg with me on 12am..
I’m waitng waiting..
Please come back..
D:..
Imy D.R!!
Uhhh huhh..
Humm..
Waaaaaaaaaaiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!
Gyaaa!!
Crazy cause waiting something tht not sure enough to come back..
Uhmm..thts all I think..
Hummmmmm…
I just wait then..
………………..wait…………………………………………………..


~Black Roses~
(8:44pm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment