what a day..haizzzzzzzz…

tired all day..busy too..
Wednesday.. 7:11pm..
School..then in the evening I go to fafa house..cause..i got computer class for today.. on 3pm..but I also must go to scout too on 2:30pm..haissszzzzz..=.=”
Idk which one I gotta go..so I choose my computer class..
Plus, I gotta help my friend to sign in the class too..
But I know..i will been ‘kill’ by my scout teacher cause not coming to the meeting..gyaaa..i’m ‘dead’ tomorrow..
Uh..regret..=_=”
So..i go to my fafa house..i have been to her house before..
Her family were so kind and nice to me..>.<..
After lunch, I go to my computer class… WALKING..uh waaa..
So tired..plus,I’m carrying heavy bag..=3=..
First we pick up my other friends at the pharmacy..
Lisa call my phone but..i cant talk by my phone cause maybe its broken cause last time it falled..then I just turn off my phone then when arrive there, lisa seems like mad at me cause..i’m late..we didn’t enter our class cause..it like on a vacation..i thought so..then I just on9 my fb and tm..but the internet was lagging..so its take time to on9..
I wish kei was on9..but he said he got a internet problem..haiszz..i felt alone..
In tm,I been ignored by my friend..i’m not in mood when I know my pendrive got virus then all my things were gone..
So do Edmund pendrive..gone all his songs..
What should I do??!!!
=.=”
Uh uhh..
He got lots of nice songs..but ALL GONE!!!!!!
Waaaaa!!!!!
I’m in badluck again..what did I do today..
Everythings turn to worst things I ever got!!!
GYAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I’m going crazy..
My presentation also gone..i need to get the copy back from pei mei..
All my pic r gone..:’(
His pic also gone..
My novel gone..all gone!!!
MY CIVIC WORK TOO!!!
I felt bad and tention now..
Oh no.. I gotta do a new one bout the civic …
It’s a group work..since I mess up with it..
I need to do it all again..
My problem become more again..
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
mess up!!
Issssssssshhhhh…
Headache now..
I wanna cry too..
Hummm….:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment